Tuesday 19 June 2012

Aimee:
Hello world! As you may have noticed....JB and I are engaged!!! We have booked the Edmonton Alberta Temple for Saturday September 1, 2012. We are having a blast planning the wedding and we hope you will have a blast sharing this special day with us. Thanks to JB we have created this lovely blog where we will post dates, times, pictures and our over enthusiastic squeals as the day gets closer.

JB:
So there's no way that I am going to let Aimee do all the posting on this thing. It being my idea and all.

Aimee:
Fine, I guess I will have to share, but only becasue it was your idea.

JB:
Shhh, stop interupting. Anyway, I am so glad that you all get to be here with us in this wonderful moment of our lives. Now to keep you coming back we will stop our chatter and post some pictures. Since Aimee's ring has been rather elusive while the wedding band is being made, we thought we would at least give you a look at it. Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Aimee and JB (though I don't know you...yet) I love this blog, I think it's a eat idea! Love the ring, good pick! Post lots and lots cause I am so excited to follow!

    ReplyDelete