Sunday 15 July 2012

Aimee:
What happened this week? Well I'll tell you.... the post office made a killing off of us this week. AKA we sent out 300 invites this week!! Crazy, I know, that apparently that's how many people love us.

JB:
Plus we did a bunch more shopping. I got to go get my suit sized, and then the girls went jewelry shopping. Not that I was bored or anything, but when they walk around a mall for an hour or two sifting through racks of stuff that I will never use, well you get kind of tired.

Aimee:
Well, if that's how you really feel! You could have stayed home you know!

JB:
Well, it was more time with you. Either way, it was a weekend of shopping for me. Ya, so that means that there isn't a lot to tell you guys about. Sorry. That said, I'll throw in another link to the wedding RSVP form, just to make sure everyone can find it. Just click here. You can look at last weeks post for everything about this blog and the form. Then for the pictures for this week, I thought that since a few of you have asked me what Aimee looks like, and since the engagement photos are taking longer than expected, we'll put up some pictures of ourselves.


JB:

There, so the one on the left is Aimee and I'm on the right. Or, if you're left-right challenged, the pretty one is Aimee and the other is me.

Aimee:
Or, if you still can't figure it out, I"m wearing the yellow dress. JB wouldn't let me put a dress on him :(

JB:
Very true. Especially since I don't think any of her dresses would fit me and it would be a shame to ruin them trying to cram them over my head. This picture is the first one we got together, sometime around christmas. Its still one of my favorites.

Aimee:
On next week's episode, Aimee and JB go ring shopping, again!! And hopefully find a place to live come september. See you all next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment