Sunday 29 July 2012

JB:
Hey everyone! So this week was a week of getting stuff done. On Friday we went to get our marriage license (again). This time it went off without a hitch (that part is coming on september 1). So Aimee and I are now officially allowed to get married!!! It was really cool because it was like the first official part we've done. Made it seem that much more real to me. Then we spent most of this week trying to find a place to live. We've got it narrowed down to one of two places, and we will make that decision when we go to look at the second one on tuesday.

Aimee:
It has been such a nightmare trying to find a place to live. Every time we would find a place online we liked it would be taken 2 day later, and with our busy schedules its hard to find time to look at places during the week.

JB:
Thank goodness for great friends though, as they were the ones that let us know about these two. We have been spending most of the rest of this weekend at a family reunion for the Orr's (Aimee's Dad's side). We are having a blast! It is nice to be doing something other than wedding stuff on the weekend.

Aimee:
Although I am surprised your head hasn't exploded yet. He met 30 people in the last 2 days. And I'm surprised he hasn't started running. My family can be pretty crazy most times. I can't remember a reunion where we didn't have a full on water fight involving being thrown in a pool followed by rousing games that involve a lot of cheating and scheming. But what can I say, I love my family!

JB:
Well, I think that I have managed so far by not trying to remember everyone's names the first time I meet them. It means a lot less stress, but unfortunately that means I don't know a lot of the names (sorry to all those I will have to ask a second, or maybe fifth time). As for the crazy family, well lets just say Aimee hasn't been to any of our family reunions yet.

Aimee:
And speaking of family reunions, we are going to another one next weekend. The Sheen's! (My mothers side) This one will be a huge party, but it also means that we might not get around to posting next Sunday. We'll try to fill you all in during the week following. Hopefully it all works out.

JB:
That also means even more names for me to remember though. This might not work out so well. But I'm sure it will be a blast. Now, on to the most exciting part of our post. We got the engagement photos!!!! You may have seen some of them already on our facebook accounts, but we have some different ones especially for you guys.




JB:
We have more, but those need to be saved for the wedding slideshow, so you won't get to see them yet. Hope you all have a great week! We'll see if we get to post something next week or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment